Tuesday 27 March 2012

Fashion Week!

This past week has been a fashion filled one for me! Bristol Fashion Week took place at the Mall Cribbs Causeway, it consisted of 18 shows that were packed with gorgeous models, fabulous clothes, sky scraping heels and plenty of entertainment from the compares Mark Heyes and Andrew Barton.

I was lucky enough to be invited to the Bloggers show which was on Friday, we had great second row seats so got to see every thing close up. All the up coming seasons must haves graced the catwalk including pastel shades, clashing patterns, 1920's inspired styles, festival chic and so much more! Bristol Fashion week is made of high street brands including Hobbs, Miss Selfridge, H & M, Jigsaw, Marks & Spencer, River Island, John Lewis and many more, which means that all the trends sported on the catwalk are readily available so there is no need to go with out any of the must have items this spring / summer!

The show as always was amazing, I already can't wait for the next one!

 Bristol Fashion Week Main stage!
 Mark Heyes and Andrew Barton
 The first scene, Pastel shades!
Rule Britannia....The finale, with this year being the UK's year, this is a theme that is being carried by all brands!
This is just a few of my favourite pics but can see lots more on my Facebook page here!

For those of you who didn't see my millions of tweets over the past week not only did I attend Bristol Fashion Week as a blogger I was also asked to be part of the Make Up team so I spent the week back stage! I have to say despite it being stressful sometimes I feel like I have the best job in the world! It's a hard life playing with make up and schmoozing with models! The look we were asked for was to go with the Pastel colour trend, everyone had pastel blue eyes with strong winged liner and for the first scene they all wore peppermint green lips, then with 60 second change over we had to get them swapped over to bright pink lips! When I finished on Sunday I felt like I never wanted to see blue eye shadow again!

 My "office" for the week!
 The gorgeous Becky ready for the first scene, peppermint lips and all!
Like I said, its a hard life!
This is just a few of the back stage pics but you can check out the rest on my Facebook page here!
If you get the chance to go to the Autumn / Winter show you really should, its a really great show!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!