Monday 12 March 2012

Make Up Monday - Product review!

If you follow Make Up Mondays I'm sure you will have read how fussy I am about mascaras! Well My favourite mascara is Falsies from Maybelline, I have tried many others but always end up back with my trusted favourite!

Well you may also have seen that they have released a new version "Flared" to its Falsies range, Whilst pondering in the make up isle I'm thinking to myself its from the same range so surely it will be just as good?! So I have to give it a go....
 Same packaging but the flared formula has wings painted on the lid!
 The brush is thicker at one end to give the winged effect
 This is one coat of the mascara, You can see the effect it gives, I would normally apply a couple of coats.
All in all I really like it, it isn't too different from the original Falsies which is good as I love it but having the new shaped applicator brush gives a slightly different look which is great!

Have you tried it yet? What did you think?

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love this mascara, was on offer in Tesco the other day and it some how found my way into the basket. It is really build able for big lashes! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its fab for building up the layers, I'm loving it! xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!