Saturday 31 March 2012

Hair How-to - Heated Rollers

Hey my lovelies,

I thought I would do a post / video on how I use my heated rollers. I get asked quite a lot how I have done my hair and to be honest most of the time I haven't done anything, my hair is naturally very wavy so I'm lucky in the sense that I don't need to do much to it but it doesn't stay that way for very long, It seems to have a life of its own and gets more and more wild by the second!

So when I know I want my hair wavy but also want it to stay that way I like to use my heated rollers, I find that the heat sets the curls and helps it stay in place for longer!

You to can look as glamorous as me!! Hehe!

Heated rollers are one of the best inventions! They are so easy to use and you get great hair styles in a short amount of time! The set I have are from Babyliss Pro and cost me around £40.00, there are lots of different sets out there to chose from and with places like argos doing them they are more than affordable!

Here is my video tutorial showing how I achieve my wavy hair....

I hope you liked the video and that this has helped!

Stay gorgeous

Grace xoxo

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!