Thursday 4 October 2012

Bristol Fashion Week A/W 2012

Last Friday I was invited to attend Bristol Fashion Week. I have been to the show for the last couple of years and was part of the make up team for the spring summer show earlier this year!

I can be honest and say it was actually really nice just to be watching the show this time, and getting to watch some tasty male models strut their stuff on the catwalk is not really a hard job!!

As always the show was full of style musts and fashion essentials for autumn winter, and all the outfits and accessories had been picked from the huge choice of stores with in the Mall, Cribbs Causeway, so you could literally run from front row to the shops in a matter of seconds.....that is after you have collected your goodie bag of course!

Here are a few of my favourite pics from the show....
 Bucks Fizz and Mini Muffins....don't mind if I do!
 The beautiful south west bloggers!
 Mark Heyes and Andrew Barton entertained the crowd
 Heritage chic is a hot trend this winter
A Glam finale!

For  more pics check out my Facebook Page.

BFW is always a good event and a great way to spend a few girlie hours shopping and sipping bubbly! There is also a pamper zone for you to try out and get in a little me time!

Did you go? What was your favourite part?

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!