Sunday 6 November 2011

Sunday Summary!

Well it has been a couple of weeks since my last Sunday summary so I have plenty to catch you up on!
Last week I was invited to go along to Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model Live as press, The catwalk show was amazing, we got to see all the contestants from this years show including the absolutely stunning Jade as well as the gorgeous Charlie Speed and Grace Woodward. The bad thing about the day was that technology was not on my side!! My camera wouldn't focus properly so I didn't get as many good photos as I wanted, I forgot my flip camera so I tried to film a few videos on my phone which then ran out of battery! Moral of the story....be more organised next time! I will do a post this coming week with photos and what goodies we got!


Weight watchers update, over the past three weeks I've lost 1.5lbs! Personally i'm not that impressed but at least it's going in the right direction. Here's hoping this coming week will bring a bigger loss!

Over Halloween I worked at a charity event at The Big Chill bar in Bristol where we did Halloween and gory make up until the early hours! To see pictures take a look at my Happy Halloween post.

This week I have been poorly with a nasty cold which completely wiped me out! So most of the week was a write off! But I made it back to college for the end of the week to do my first big assessment for my Gothic Fantasy project and i'm so glad I did as I got two distinctions! Woop woop!
Here it is.....


I hope you have all had a good week!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!