Friday 30 December 2011

New Years Eve Makeup look!

With New Years Eve literally a day away I thought today would be the perfect day to bring you a Makeup look that is perfect for the new year festivities!
Get your glitter ready girls.....




The photos dont actually show just how glittery this look is but it really is!! I have used the Glitterball palette from MUA for the eye shadow colours and a collection 2000 glitter (I don't think this is available anymore but you can use any glitter product you have available). The False lashes I have used are from Eyelure (number 162) and the lip colour is Kiss You from Benefit, perfect for that Midnight Kiss!

Here is my video tutorial that shows you exactly how to get this look....

I hope you have an amazingly sparkly New Year!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!