Monday 6 February 2012

Make Up Monday - Valentines Tutorial

Hey lovelies,

I know my posts and videos have been a little bit MIA recently but I have been a tad inundated with college work and have also been suffering with my back! But I am back this week with a valentines make up tutorial for you all!

Unfortunately I don't have photos like normal as my battery has run out of charge! So I will pop the video below for you all to take a peek at!

Happy Make Up Monday!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Super pretty :) I think it would look like a bruise on me though lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial xx
    I love your blog and wanted to invite you to join in with my 200 follower giveaway - you must follow through GFC and bloglovin as well if you have it xx We could also follow each other on twitter xxx Would love for you to come and check out my blogxx Hopefully see you there soon xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!