Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines day you lovely lot!

Well Valentines day is a funny day, some people are all loved up, others are not impressed by the loved up people and then there are people like me who loves valentines day whether I'm single or not! I am currently single (any super hot tall loaded men can apply here!!! hehe) so I am going out with two of my girlies for a catch up this evening!

As it is the day that is symbolised by hearts and love I thought I would do a post with some of my favourite lovely dovey pics!

 My one and only Valentines card.... from my dad!! 
 These are the yummiest chocolate (£1 from tesco)
 My new favourite ring £2.50 from Primark!
 These are my lips! My lovely friend Lucy was doing a photography project and asked if she could use my lips! The project was based on the seven deadly sins and I was LUST!! haha
This is my new purchase from Dorothy Perkins it was £12, is a looped scarf and can be used inside out as it has two colour ways!

I hope you all have a lovely Valentines day whether you are out with your hottie tonight or having a night to your self, as one of my friends said "we don't need a man to love ourselves!"

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!