Friday 13 April 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday - 10%

I know this post is going up late but I thought it is better late than never?!

This week I lost -0.5 lbs, this isn't an amazing amount but it is moving in the right direction!

A couple of weeks back my weight loss meant I had lost 10% of my body weight since I had rejoined Weight Watchers in September (with my total weight loss over the past two years I have actually lost 25%!!). With Weight Watchers they give you small goals to work towards like 5%, 10%, half a stone, etc. Most of these are acknowledged with stickers on your weigh in card but at 10% you are given a key ring! I was given mine this week.

The key ring is symbolic of your weight loss journey and something that keeps it altogether! You are then given an additional charm of a Key when you hit your final goal and then for every year you remain at goal you are given a Star charm!


It's nice to recognise when you hit the small goals, I think it keeps you going. When you are losing weight it is very easy to look at the end point and give up before you even start but if you set yourself realistic, small goals you can do it a bit at a time! I recommend that you reward yourself with little treats (maybe not cake though!) maybe a new item of clothing, some jewelry or a hand bag?!

Have you set yourself any goals? more importantly what are your rewards?

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

P.S I did a guest post on Where Are My Knees last weekend, a great blog that if you haven't already you should definitely check out!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! got mine og my keys :) working towards -80lbs then - 100 :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done Gem, I'm totally inspired by you!! you have done so amazingly well! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Dieters dread the plateau. You're on a roll, losing weight steadily and happily for weeks. Your confidence is high and your goal is in sight. Then suddenly your scale freezes. No matter how hard you try, those extra pounds just refuse to budge.

    petadolex weber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm someone who tried to lose fat, and I realize the stuff I am talking about. If you are searching for superb results, you can choose phenobestin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!