Saturday 26 May 2012

Stay in touch!

Hey lovelies,

I wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone that reads my blog.  Its so great to see that people are following my posts. I really appreciate your comments and I try and make sure I reply when you do.

I just wanted to do a really quick post to let you know the ways you can keep up with what I'm doing.

For those of you who don't know I have a YouTube channel with Hair, Make-up and nail tutorials so please take a look and subscribe if you like it! You can either click the logo to your right or you can follow this link
http://www.youtube.com/pamperedbygrace
Dont forget to hit the like button if you enjoy the videos.

For the twitterista's out there you can follow me on Twitter

I also have a "like" page on facebook

I always love to hear your comments and requests, and if you ever have any questions please feel free to get in contact.

Stay gorgeous

Grace x

1 comment:

  1. I subbed to your channel and liked your facebook page :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!