Tuesday 17 July 2012

EOS Lip Balm

You may have seen the EOS Lip Balms in you tube videos and blog posts from the beauty girls from across the pond.

EOS stands for Evolution Of Smooth, they have many products including the Sphere Lip Balm.

It is a clear sphere shaped lip conditioner which is Phthalate, Petrolatum and Paraben free. It contains Shea butter and Vitamin E which gives long lasting moisture to the lips! They come in six flavours, Summer fruit, Lemon Drop, Strawberry sorbet, Honeysuckle Honeydew, Medicated Tangerine and Sweet mint.

Over here in the UK I don't know of any where other than online that you can get this product, and even then you normally have to pay more in postage than you do for the actual lip balm!

Well I got one on eBay and then another one for my birthday, I have them in Lemon drop and Sweet mint and I love them! I really like the way the are packaged, and they make my lips feel super soft and that feeling last for ages! I would definitely recommend them to everyone!


The sphere shaped balm glides on to the lips perfectly leaving them feeling super smooth! 

I definitely think these are my new hand bag essential! One warning...You do get odd looks when you get it out of your bag, one person said to me they thought it was an egg!!??

Have you ever tried these lip balms? What did you think? 

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

2 comments:

  1. postingan yang bagus tentang"EOS Lip Balm"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice of your article ,, I also want to suggest about the Lip Blam,,
    Choosing the Chinese Lip Balm Lip Balm it will provid you best effects on your lips without side effects,also provide you best quality resutl on your lisp
    Chinese Eye Cream

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!