Monday 19 September 2011

Make Up Monday - Amazing Eye Lash Curlers

This is a bit of a random Make Up Monday but I really wanted to tell you about these eye lash curlers!

I don't know if I am completely behind on this discovery but I actually think I may have found the best eye lash curlers ever!!

When I visited my sister recently I was looking in her make up bag and found these curlers which have a spring at the front which when you are using them you can feel that they really are getting a firm grip on your eyelashes! The result is great, my lashes were curled more than normal and they actually stay that way!


They are priced at around £6.00 and come in gold and silver, I purchased mine at Boots but I'm sure they will be available at other Kiss stockists too.

So if you are in need of some new eye lash curlers I seriously recommend these!

Happy Make Up Monday!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I think I've spent half my life looking for the perfect eyelask curlers- they are literally my holy grail. I use the Cosmopolitan ones (from Superdrug) and they're only a fiver, but they're pretty good- and after shelling out loads for a pair of Shu Uemura ones that were CRAP, I put an embargo on paying more! The best ones in the history of the world were the Jemma Kidd ones, but they've stopped making them now :( I will definitely give these a go, so thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Alice, You should definitely give these a try! I learnt a long time ago that just because it costs a lot doesn't mean its better! Hope they work for you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!