Monday 26 September 2011

Make Up Monday Ballerina Chic

This Make Up Monday was requested from the photo I showed you in one of my Sunday Summaries, it was one of the first theatrical looks that I learnt at college and is used on Ballerinas when they are performing on stage!

As the original look is actually really heavy due to it needing to be seen from a distance I decided to tone it down slightly to make it a more wearable look!

This is the original photo....sequins are optional!

This look works for everyone and you can use any colour you like, everything you need should already be in your make up bag, the only extras you will need are coloured eye shadows (I have used purple and gold), gel eye liner and an optional extra is false lashes (depending on how dramatic you want your look to be!)

To see the tutorial for this look take a look at my video!
Happy Make Up Monday!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!