Sunday 25 September 2011

Sunday Summary!

This week has been jam packed!
College has been full on and I feel like I have projects, assignments and homework coming out of my ears! This week I learnt 1920's style make up which included covering up the eyebrows so you can redraw them higher and a basic bridal make up (that was a little bit like teaching grandma to suck eggs but hey, its all good practice!). Unfortunately I don't have any piccys for you as my camera broke so they are on someone else's!

My first weigh in since rejoining weight watchers was a huge success as I lost 5lbs!! Whoop Whoop! That's a great start and sets me well on my way to hitting my goal!

On Wednesday I went along to Bristol Fashion Week which was amazing, we had the best seats and I got to meet Andrew Barton as we were leaving! For more info take a look at my post and you can also see my vlog!

The past couple of days have been manic too, I did my last Wedding make up of the official wedding season this weekend, so will have a quieter few months now. I went to see my friend to meet her baby Amelia who was a week old and absolutely gorgeous and then went out for another friends birthday last night! I have been shopping with my mum today, and am now officially shattered! So am crashed out on the sofa!

I hope you have all had a good week and enjoyed your weekend!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Well done on losing 5lbs hun, I'm joining weight watchers tonight, I haven't done it for years and it's all changed since I done it, I hope I 'get it', I've been doing Slimming World on and off for years now. I love 1920's make up, I tried covering my eyebrows once, it was crap haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the weight loss! I lost 5lbs in my first week at WW too, incredible feeling isn't it!
    Hx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!