Tuesday 6 November 2012

Atopalm - Product Review!

I don't know about you but at this time of year my skin can be all sorts of special! The change in weather can make my skin quite sore. Moisturising is key to healthy looking and feeling skin but this year I have even had trouble finding one that doesn't sting my skin!

Well the skin care fairies must have read my mind as I received an email from someone asking me if I wanted to sample a product called Atopalm. I had never heard of this range so had a quick Google search and thought I would try it out.

Well I have been pleasantly surprised as it has done wonders for my skin! The range claims to be Paraben free and contain ingredients that mimic the structure of the skins natural lipids which aids the restoration of the top layers of the skin. I always like to give products a try for a few weeks before I review them so that I can give an honest opinion but I can say that after the second day of using it I knew I had been introduced to a good thing!

The Cream I was sent was the Atopalm Intensive Moisturiser, which is aimed at Dry / Sensitive skin. It is quite thick so a little goes a long way which is always good as you know its going to last a long time! It is also recommended for the body too so dry elbows and knees no longer need to be an issue!

A 100ml pot of the Intensive Moisturising Cream is £25.00 and I can hand on heart say its worth every penny! There is a whole range of products available on their website Atopalm.

Having used this product for nearly three weeks now my skin is feeling completely soothed and is looking a lot brighter especially for this time of year!

Have you ever tried Atopalm? What did you think?

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

I was sent this product for test and review purposes. The opinions in this post are my own and completely honest. I have not been compensated in a financially for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!