Friday 2 November 2012

Kryolan - Make Up Is Science!

Two weeks ago I was lucky enough to be invited along to the Kryolan Event where they were revealing their new looks and launching their re branding of their packaging and products!

Kryolan is a product range that I love and work with all the time....the quality is high and gives an amazing finish!
The family run business was first established over 65 years ago and was developed with a combination of a love for theatre and science mixed together. It has been a leading product range over the years with TV, Film and Theatrical professionals and now its set to be even bigger and better than before!

They revealed six new Make Up looks which were amazing, Here are my three favourites!



The work and talent that went in to these looks is phenomenal and definitely made me want to go home and do some makeup straight away!

We were also lucky enough to receive goody bags which were jam packed with great products!
The goody bag included a Faceliner, Eye Shadow Primer, Lipstick, Eye Shadow and an amazing product called Make Up Blend! all of these I have put pictures on my facebook page with descriptions (otherwise this post would go on forever! You can see them here).

The event was amazing and having the opportunity to see the people behind the brand was great, you got a feel of the passion they have for their brand and can now completely understand why they are so successful.

I have a huge love for Kryolan and hope that one day I will get to see their lab in Berlin to see where the magic really happens!

Thank you so much for inviting me along to be part of it all!

For all my pics from the day and a closer look at the Kryolan products pop over to my facebook page here and have a peek!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!