Sunday 10 March 2013

Benefit Cosmetics World Famous Neutrals Palettes

As you know I went along to a sneak peek evening with Benefit cosmetics to see their brand new World Famous Neutrals Palettes.

These amazing palettes consist of two creaseless cream eye shadows and four longwear powder shadows and all for a great price of £23.50!

The World Famous Neutral palettes come in three colour ways, Browns (Most Glamorous Nudes ever), Pink (Easiest Nudes Ever) and Purples (Sexiest Nudes Ever). You can use them on a day to day basis to achieve a natural look or use them to to add extra glamour to an evening look!

I chose the Easiest Nudes Ever Palette which I absolutely love! It has a matte Pink shadow (pinky swear) which is great as a base colour as well as a shimmery cream (call my buff). You can then build up the glamour with the two brown shades(thanks a latte - Lighter shimmery brown & quick, look busy - darker matte brown).

For those of you who say "I'm no good at eye make up".....Fear not! This palette is perfect as it comes with a built in Tips & Tricks booklet! No excuses now ladies!
I would suggest you check these out and treat yourself! A must have for all girls who love a bit of glamour!

Stay Gorgeous
Grace xoxo

2 comments:

  1. These palettes look amazing. I really want to pick one up. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seriously considering buying one of these, they're so lovely and such great value as well!

    http://thebeautypier.blogspot.com

    Megan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!