Thursday 20 September 2012

Caviar.....Nails that is!

I know that Caviar nails have been out for a while but I also know that the ranges that are out there can be quite expensive, especially if you want to get a few colours!
Well I just wanted to let you all know that I got some of the caviar beads on eBay from a craft supplier, click here to see the shop.

The beads come in loads of colours and each 40g bag is just £1.99 plus 90p postage (they offer combined postage discount).

 This is a caviar manicure I did on a friend with grey varnish and Silver caviar beads
All you have to do is apply a layer of top coat once you have painted your nails, dip the nail into the caviar beads, wait a minute or so and apply another layer of top coat!

This is such a simple way to brighten up a manicure and now you can do it cheaply too!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!