Thursday 13 September 2012

Little Black Bow Nail Design

I haven't done a nail design for ages!!! But this week I have and its really cute....even if I do say so myself!

I got some little nail art bows from eBay, they had them in loads of colours and because I got five I got another five free! Bargain! They were the inspiration for my design!
There isn't a video tutorial to go with this post but I have done step by step photos instead!

 To recreate this design you will need a Base and Top Coat, Red and Black Varnish (all of mine are from OPI but you can use any), a white nail art paint and a nail art bow.
 After applying your base coat paint your four fingers red and the thumb black
 Once the red has dried for a while paint french tips in black
 Add white polka dots to the black areas
and then add your bow (add a dot of top coat to the nail and the bow will stick to it) and finish off with your top coat!

This is a really quick and easy design to do and you could always change the colours if you prefer.

I hope you like it! If you want to get the Bows here is the link to the eBay shop I got mine through.

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!