Tuesday 4 September 2012

MUA - Gel Eyeliners

MUA have bought out four new Gel Eyeliners which are perfect for staying on trend with your make up. I was very lucky to be sent two to try out! They are highly pigmented and come in four shades black, Blue, Brown and Grey.

The lid contains a eyeliner brush which makes these perfect for your hand bag!
 On The Move - a natural Brown
 Tribe - a bold Blue
The colours are really vibrant and apply to the skin with ease. The other great thing is they stay put!
With the creamy consistency you can also use these as a base on your eye lids or smudge it out to create a smoky look!

The Gel Eyeliners are available from Superdrug or muastore.co.uk and are priced at just £3.00!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

I was sent these products to review. I have not been compensated financially in any way and all opinions are my own. 

1 comment:

  1. I have the black and grey one of these, I really like them :) Love the blue one although I would probably never use it but it is a gorgeous colour! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!