Tuesday 11 September 2012

FashionistA - Double Collection Mascara

Hey Sugars,

I recently received a package full of goodies from FashionistA which included The Double Collection Mascara.
 Available from Superdrug stores and superdrug.com priced at £8.00
As with all double ended mascaras the idea is that you use the different layers to build length and volume. Now I have to say I have never been a huge fan of this concept as to be honest I have only ever found one that actually works, well FashionistA have changed my mind! I loved the result I got from this mascara.

My naked lashes (please excuse the HUGE bags under my eyes!!)
 Step 1 - Ultra Lengthening Base coat
Step 2 - Intense Colour coverage and volume. 
Unfortunately the picture doesn't show the lashes quite as thick as they were in real life! The sample I was sent was in Brown / Black, I think the plain black one would give even more definition.
I have naturally long lashes but they are very straight, I love how they are more curled and even longer after applying the double collection mascara!

I would definitely recommend this mascara, its now in my make up bag and I have been out to get more for my Make Up kit! 

What do you think about double ended mascaras? Will you be giving this one a try? I think you should! Keep an eye out for reviews on the other goodies I was sent!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

I was sent this product to review. I have not been compensated financially in any way and all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!