Wednesday 4 January 2012

Barry M Croc Effect!

When I saw this nail varnish advertised I initially thought it was just another way of phrasing "shatter" nail varnish but after pondering over whether to buy it or not I thought I would give it a go and actually I am not disappointed!

Unlike the normal shatter / crackle style varnishes, which is very random in design, the crock effect has rounded form to its finish! It looks a lot neater and if I'm honest I prefer the croc finish to the original.

 Shatter / Crackle effect
Barry M Croc effect

The application is still the same, apply on top of a nearly dry colour base and then wait up to 3 minutes for the effect to show! You are left with what I think is quite a subtle looking nail design! I would advise applying a thin layer of the croc effect as if it's too thick it will form more patches and the effect wont be so even.

Have you tried the Barry M Croc effect nail varnish? What were your thoughts?

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

2 comments:

  1. It looks great and I'm going to pick up a bottle ASAP x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh... interesting.... I like this! This would be fabulous in different colors, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!