Thursday 12 January 2012

I've been tagged!

So the lovely Jessie over at Hello Beautiful tagged me in a tag post just before new year (sorry jessie for taking so long!) and this is my reply...


The Rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ Blah blah blah, you legiti­mately have to tag 11 peeps!



Random facts about me:
1. I have a scar on my bottom lip from when I fell over at my grandmas house aged two!
2. I've traveled around Australia and Hong Kong
3. I was almost on the local news for moisturising an elephant at Bristol zoo!
4. I have never had a filling in my teeth
5. I hate chicken on bones....YUCK!
6. My favourite vegetable are courgettes
7. My dream job would be on the tv production Casualty
8. I have a dog called jonny and he looks like a mini sausage dog
9. I love the Kardashians (i Know...don't judge)
10. I am addicted to Made In Chelsea and The Only Way Is Essex
11. I can only eat bananas if they are still a little bit green! 


Jessie's Questions
1. What's your all time favorite song?
My favourite all time song is Gabrielle by Roy Davis Jnr
2. What's your favorite season?
Summer!
3. One thing that you wish you had, but is not realistic to get?
A Range Rover Vouge 
4. What's your favorite show?
I absolutely love love love gossip girl!
5. Flats or Heels?
Flats but only because i'm tall (and I cant walk in heels!)
6. What holiday do you celebrate?
Christmas.....My favourite time of year!
7. What's your New Year resolution?
To spend more time on myself, paint my nails, wear lip stick, use false lashes and use my heated rollers more!
8. What's your favorite place to visit?
London.... I love that anything goes and you can do anything you like there!
9. Favorite brand of winter shoes (i.e Uggs, Bear Paw, Emu, Air Walk, etc)
I have lived in my Emu boots this winter
10.Favorite Brand and Scent of Candles?
I don't know what brand they are but the candles that are in tins, I always get them for xmas to last me the year!
11.What would you want in a dream date night?
Romance and fairy lights!


My Questions
1. What is your earliest memory
2. Where is your favourite place you have been on holiday
3. Whats your favourite nail varnish (name and range)
4. Who is your celebrity crush
5. Whats your can't live with out beauty product
6. Where you you go on the holiday of your dreams
7. Bad boys or Nice boys
8. Whats the most outrageous colour you have ever dyed your hair
9. Twitter or Facebook
10.First make up item you ever bought
11.Favourite Cocktail


I Tag....


Lauren - Budget Beauty Queen
Stacey - The HQ of Beauty
Em - It's Em
Emma - Flossie's Beauty Love
Laura - Secret diary of a beauty journalist
Tanya - Secrets from behind the mask
Helly - Nail Newbie
MediaMarmalade - Marmalade
Annabel - Yoyo and Bel
Siobhan - A girl and a Beauty blog
Gem - Flutter and Sparkle


I can't wait to read everyone's answers!


Stay Gorgeous


Grace xoxo

4 comments:

  1. ohh thanks for the tag, I'll do this later!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the tag! I need to see this chipolata(?) sized dog!! How cute! What breed is he? I too hate chicken on bones, my family think I'm crazy that I dont eat chicken wings/breast from KFC. I always go for the burgers, it's gross on the bones! I will work on doing this over the weekend or Monday. Thank you hun xxx P.S You moisturised an Elephant? We need words when i see you next! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, love these questions! I'll get on this tomorrow! Thanks for the tag lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't walk in heels either!!, but I'm quite short lol No worries, there wasn't a time limit <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!