Tuesday 10 January 2012

Birthday Wish List!

My Birthday is coming up soon, well its seven weeks away but who's counting! But it's not just any old birthday it's my 30th (aaarrrggghhhh!!!), which I have to say fills me with dread a little bit, but many people have said life starts at 30 so I am going with that!

Over the weekend my mum asked me what I wanted, very surprisingly I didn't have any instant thoughts but after having a browse around the net I have come up with a few things for my wish list, I'm sure I will be adding more as I find other things! Now don't get me wrong, I am not making this list and expecting everything on it, so please don't think I greedy! It is simply a list of things I would love to have at some point!

 The Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, I have done a little research on the Naked palettes and I actually prefer the colours in the second palette.
 I love anything glittery, and these little beauties would be a great addition to my kit!
 I have been wanting one of these EOS lip balms for ages! I think the lemon one sounds yummy!
Ok, Ok, I admit it I love the Kardashian's! I have wanted this book for ages but have never got around to getting it so my my wish list it goes!

This would be a Big present and if I'm honest I would be more than happy to be given some money towards getting this camera. I really want to get a great camera this year as I want to be able to take pics of my work that will be good enough to add to my portfolio!

 I love this watch from Asos, it's so cute and it would be perfect for everyday!
This is my all time favourite perfume! 

I'm sure my list could go on and on but I will stop boring you all now and leave it there! Can you think of any other goodies I could add to my list?

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Argh it's my 30th in 21 days! I am REALLY dreading it :( I hope you get something nice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh being 30 isn't that bad hun. So many good things to come. I'm debating wether to get the Naked 2 palette. I have the first one and love it so much. Love that perfume too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, Helly...exciting! Hope you are going to be celebrating in style!
    @Stacey, I havent got the first one and think the colours in the second palette will be more me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!