Thursday 5 January 2012

What to do???

Ok, so for about a month I have been contemplating having a full fringe cut in! As most of you will know from previous pics I already have a Sweeping side fringe which I have had since I was about 16! So it is definitely a distinguishing feature of mine, but over the years (and there are far too many of them for my liking!) I have occasionally swapped to a full fringe, but as it grows so fast I tend to cut it back over to the side after a few weeks!

Well now it's the new year I am thinking it could be time for a new hair cut?



With celebrities pulling off the look its seems now may well be the time to bring back the bangs! So what do you all think, shall I or shan't I?

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Do it do it do it! I love my full fringe, its definitely worth having to cut it more often x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been wondering about getting bangs too, never ever had them so totally worried what they'll look like... But then again HAIR GROWS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thinking about the same thing lately too! such a dilemma!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!