Wednesday 11 January 2012

Nail care tips!

This week instead of bringing you a nail design (because my nails broke off!) I thought I would bring you some Nail Care tips instead!

This time of year is not good for your nails with the cold weather drying them out, so I am going to show you some must have products that you should have in your nail kit to help keep them looking good at all times!


Essential products:
Acetone free nail varnish remover
Cuticle oil (my faves Avoplex - OPI, Rose Cuticle Oil - Boots)
Hand cream (my faves Hand food - Soap & Glory, Dessert Rose - L'Occitane)
Nail Files (always file in towards the middle and not a sawing movement)
Manicure sticks (Orange sticks)

I hope you have found this helpful!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!