Monday 14 January 2013

Make Up Monday - Perfect winged eyeliner!

Hey sugars,

It's the first Make Up Monday of 2013!! Woop Woop!

I thought I would start us off with something simple but also something that nearly every girl loves!

Eyeliner.....winged eyeliner to be precise! I find it really easy to put eyeliner on to someone else but when it comes to me,  not so much! So this week I am showing you a quick and easy way to create the perfect winged eyeliner look!

I have used a Felt tip liner, mine is from Soap & Glory but you can get them from many other brands too. I like the felt tip style as I feel you have more control and its really easy to apply!

Here is my tutorial video for you to see just how to create perfectly winged eyeliner!

Hope this helps!

See you next Make Up Monday

Stay Gorgeous xoxo

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!