Wednesday 16 January 2013

My Nail Art Kit!

Hey Loves,

I thought I would do a post about my Nail Art Kit, What's in it and where you can get some bargains!

For those of you who are trying to get in to the make up industry you may be aware that nail styling and nail art is another way in along side being an actual MUA! Being prepared for any project is essential but can be quite costly, especially when you are first starting out so I wanted to show you some of the bargains I have found over the past ten years in the industry!
And for those of you who just love nail art this is the post for you!

I love that nail art is now an every day wearable accessory unlike ten years ago when I first trained in beauty, it was classed as, well "chavy" and worn only by a certain sort of person!! Well I am more than happy to embrace my inner chav and don some nail art any time!

As you will know from my nail art tutorials I like to experiment but like I said earlier it can be an expensive hobby. I'm always on the look out for different things to try and although I get a lot of things from the beauty wholesalers I have also found things on eBay and the pound shop!

Here is my video which shows you my kit in more detail....

Here are some of the eBay shops I have purchased from Sparkly Nails, Beauty Box Boutique, Gold Leaf Craft Supplies.

I hope this helps all you budding nail artists out there!

Stay Gorgeous xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!