Friday 6 May 2011

Chanel Chance Tendre - Review

Whilst reading through Look Magazine a few weeks ago I came across an offer for a FREE Chanel Charm Bracelet!  Naturally I thought there must be some kind of catch, what did I have to but to get it?  The answer....Nothing!

All you had to do was pop along to a Chanel counter and have a fragrance review, hand in the page from the magazine and they will hand over the bracelet in return!  Now obviously we aren't talking about a 9ct gold bracelet dripping with gorgeous charms but I was surprisingly pleased with what was handed over!
The bracelet is made up of three pastel coloured ribbons (green, pink and yellow) which are great for spring and summer, and a small silver charm in the shape of the lovely Chanel Chance fragrance bottle hangs delicately!

Now I don't know about you but I am really quite fussy when it comes to perfumes, so the idea of have a fragrance consultation was verging on the edge of painful in my mind as I assumed that a hard sell was about to come my way!  Well I couldn't have been more wrong, the assistant we saw was lovely and simply asked if we had tried the new fragrances Chance Tendre and Chance Fraiche, when we replied no she gave us some samples to take away and try and off we went.

The reason I am so picky is that some perfumes give me a headache and on my first sniff of Chance Fraiche I knew it wasn't for me, its quite a light smell but a tad too earthy for me.
Then I tested the Chance Tendre, I instantly loved it. Grapefruit, Quince, Jasmine and white musk blend together to give it a warm fruity yet floral scent, this fragrance verges on the heavier side but still has a freshness to it that gives you that summer feeling!
Chanel Chance Tendre is available in 50ml and 100ml
One of the samples I was given was the Sheer Moisture Mist, I'm not a huge fan of layering up on my perfume but I have to say I really liked this as it had just enough of the  gorgeous scent to not be over powering!  The mist is really fine and doesn't leave the skin with a sticky film like some others.  This is the perfect product for the summer for those of you who maybe don't like to pile on the perfume on those hot days!
Chanel Chance Tendre Moisture Mist is available in 100ml

So if you are Look reader and still have your copy from a few weeks ago, I would definitely say pop to Chanel darling to get your free gift and try out their new fragrances!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace x

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!