Monday 20 June 2011

Make Up Monday - Turquoise Temtation



This weeks Make Up Monday is a Turquoise Temptation eye make up look!

I have used some gorgeous bright turquoise and blue shades from the Monaco palette from Sleek which is definitely one of my June favourites!



The look is graduated from a sparkly white through to dark blue (summer breeze, aquamarine and midnight blue), it is a look you could wear in the day and then pop on some false lashes and extra eye liner for the evening! 

I finished the look by adding some blusher and a Pink lip stick from benefit (picked up in paradise).

I love summer make up as you can use bright colours to create different looks!

To see how I got this look take a look at my tutorial video
(Don't forget to subscribe and never miss a Make Up Monday!)

I hope you have a great Make Up Monday.

Stay Gorgeous

Grace x




3 comments:

  1. Love it! Blues usually make me look like a drag queen but I'm going to give this one a go!
    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I said the same thing yesterday! I think the key is to blend it well! Defo give it a go x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft blues! P.S. I've given you a blogger award ;-D http://mozzarellamakeup.blogspot.com/2011/06/top-10.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!