Wednesday 12 October 2011

Halloween Alien Nail design

This weeks Halloween Nail Design is the perfect match for this weeks Make Up Monday as it is an Alien design! I was trying to think of nail designs that I haven't really seen before which is a hard task as when you Google Halloween nail designs or tap it in to YouTube there are so many and lots of the same so hopefully this is slightly unusual!
 Its fun and simple and so easy to do! I met a friend for coffee yesterday and the girls in the shop noticed them and said Oh My God, look at your nails!! I'm assuming it was a good OMG! ;)
For this design I used a green base colour, try to go for a brighter green if possible and then I used a black nail art paint for the details.
To see how to get this look take a look at my tutorial video
If you have any request please let me know.

Hope you liked this design and that it has given you ideas for Halloween!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

5 comments:

  1. This manicure is so cool!
    I have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these nails! And even more I love that you matched them to your Makeup Monday. That means that technically I could be an alien for Halloween with ten little alien babies on my fingers (or some other equally crazy story that I would totally make up). Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They remind me of tuxedo nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks lovelies! @nevorpurify I want to see that if you do it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..Hello,
    ..I'm surfing in the internet and came across your blog.
    ..I'm quite impressed , with how it makes such good reading.




    *_* jampot *_*
    digicam for sale

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!