Wednesday 26 October 2011

Halloween Pumpkin Nail design

So this is the last Halloween Nail design for this year (not that I need an excuse to create nail designs), so you now have plenty of choice for your nails this Halloween!


To create this design I used Atomic Orange from OPI as my base colour and then Black Shatter also from OPI over the top. For the ring finger I used a black nail art paint to paint on the details of the pumpkin and then a dot of green nail art paint at the top.

I am far from an expert pumpkin painter so with this design is something you can have fun with and not worry if its neat and perfect!

To see how I got this design take a peek at my video tutorial....
How are you painting your nails for Halloween?

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!