Monday 3 October 2011

Make Up Monday - Halloween Vampire Tutorial!

As it is October I have decided that all Make Up Mondays this month will be Halloween related!
This weeks tutorial is based on a Vampire!


For this look I used a foundation that was a shade lighter than my skin tone to make me paler, I used black eye shadow to do a really dramatic smoky look on the eyes and I also added a bit of red glitter gel on the outer edges (because I love sparkle!). For my lips I used a red lip liner and a bright red lipstick and used some gel blood to finish the look!
I also used some fangs, you can get these from fancy dress stores, the ones I have are two individual teeth that you can stick on using tooth putty.
To see exactly how I got this look take a peek at my video tutorial!
Happy Make Up Monday!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!