Tuesday 13 March 2012

Birthday OOTN

Last weekend I celebrated my birthday and had the best night ever! Here is my Outfit Of The Night!

 I wore a really simple LBD, it has some detailing just above the hips which is great for enhancing your waist! It was yet another bargain from Dorothy Perkins, it was originally £32.00 but I got 25% student discount bringing it to £24.00, I added colour with dark red wedges which were £14.00 from Primark and a matching clutch which is actually my sisters!
 Jewellery was a selection of gold and black bangles and some knotted earrings (probably all from Primark!).
And here is my Make up and Hair for the night, I must add that these pics were taken when I came in (I was running behind before going out!) so I may look little worse for wear!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

4 comments:

  1. You look stunning huni! Hope you had an amazing night! Wish I could have been there xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, it was a good night! Such a shame you couldn't make it! Will be seeing you very soon though! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love that dress with those shoes! You look so nice!!

    http://JessieMariem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!