Monday 19 March 2012

Make Up Monday - My Saturday night Make Up look!

This weeks Make Up Monday I am sharing with you the make up look I wore on Saturday night for a friends birthday party!
I had some new false lashes from Urban Decay which are demi lashes which I really wanted to give a go so I created a simple black smoky eye for my night out!

 I think the flash on my camera has made my make up look quite light but you can see it properly in the video below!
Here's an extra OOTN, I had to share this dress as it cost me .....£7.50!!! Bargain!

Here is my video tutorial showing you my full make up look....
Happy Make Up Monday!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Wow that dress is lovely! Where did you get it? Will watch and rate the video later gorgeous. Just wanted to say Congrats on the 5 stone, I've been a bit out of the loop due to moving house but flicked over blogposts. I haven't done WW for 3 weeks now, dredding going back next week! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hunni, I got the dress from Dorothy Perkins! Thanks hun. I cant wait to hear all about the new house, make sure you take some pics so I can see them when we catch up in april! xoxo

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!