Tuesday 12 February 2013

Hot To Trot Tuesday - Kelly Brook

This past week Kelly brook has been in the headlines thanks to Katie Price, someone who definitely wouldn't make it in to a HTT Tuesday post!

After pics from her swim wear line for New Look where released KP took to her blog and called her a, wait for it...... a "HEFFER"!!!! Seriously, words fail me!


I have always admired Kelly Brook and she is in my Thinspiration folder due to the fact that she is curvy and extremely beautiful and most of all confident and comfortable in her own body!
For this reason Kelly Brook is this weeks Hot To Trotee....

If this is what someone would call a heffer then once again words fail me!

We should all take a leaf out of Kelly's book and embrace our curves and revel in our natural beauty, Ok, maybe with a little help from a bb cream!! ;)

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!