Thursday 28 February 2013

To Date or not to Date.....that is the question!

For those of you who don't know I am single and am one of the many girls awaiting the arrival of their prince charming.....but my goodness he is taking his time!

I have been single for pretty much three years, over that time i've had the odd date or was seeing someone for a little while but nothing that became serious. 
Back in september last year I thought I would join a dating site and see what was out there! Well I lasted two and a half days as what was out there was far too scary for my liking! After receiving just under 300 messages in those two short days I was totally over whelmed and scared to say the least! Don't get me wrong there were a few nice ones but jeez the bad ones definitely over ruled!

It ranged from 19 year olds sending a simple "your hot" message to a 72 year old saying "hope I'm not too old!" ......well if you have to ask the question! It left me shuddering everytime I heard my phone beep and I ended up handing it over to my friend to siphon through the messages.
Well we are almost six months on from then and I am feeling like I could venture back out in to the world of dating (providing all those men have disappeared!), but my big question is how do you do it succesfully?

I am aware that this is many peoples question too so I have decided to take one for the team and set out on the quest to answer this question for all the singletons out there!
I am armed with the updated version of The Rules, I'm ready to set up my online dating profile and with that my Single Girl in the City series will be born!
So for dating tips, stories and I'm sure a few epic fails along the way stay tuned!

Wish me luck!
Grace xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!