Tuesday 12 February 2013

Valentines Nail Design #3

Hey Sweets,

Today I am bringing you another really easy and very cute Valentines Nail Design!
Here is how to get the look....
Step 1. Apply a base coat and then two coats of your chosen base colour
Step 2. Use a dotting tool and some white nail art paint and create the dotted lines, Vary the lengths.
Step 3. Using your dotting tool draw hearts at the end of the dotted lines, allow it to dry for a moment and apply a top coat.

This design could be done on all your nails like I have or you could just do an accent nail on your ring finger.
For this look I have used OPI's Danke-shiny Red as my base.

If you do recreate this look I would love to see, please send me some pics to my Facebook or Twitter

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!