Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentines Nail Design #6

Hey My loves,

Well V Day is here and I am bringing you a quick and simple nail look that will take you less than a minute to do, so it's perfect if you are whisked off your feet on a last minute valentines date!
Here's how to get the look......
Step 1. Paint your nails with a base coat and base colour with an accent colour for your ring finger
Step 2. Apply a coat of top coat and then pop on an assortment of coloured nail gems. Apply another layer of top coat to all your nails and viola! 

Happy Valentines Day!

Stay gorgeous

Grace xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Oh this looks so elegant! I checked out all your Vday manicures and I'd be recreating #02, then I'll send you a pic ;) xo
    New to your blog and love it! ♥

    http://jadesmoke04.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these nail designs, I'm terrible at making time to do my nails! Was lovely to see you on Saturday :)

    Browniekins x

    Soul Sparkler

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!