Wednesday 13 February 2013

Valentines Nail Design #4

Hey Ladies,

I wanted to bring you a super girly Valentines Nail design, so here it is!
Here is how you get the look....
Step 1. Apply a base coat and then two coats of your base colour
Step 2. On your thumb use three different colours (including one glitter) and draw a heart, then continue to draw and outline using the different colours until you've covered the whole nail
Step 3. Use the glitter you have used on the thumb and paint an accent nail on your ring finger. Allow all the nails to dry for a moment and then apply a top coat.

For this look I have used OPI's Shorts Story for my base and OPI's Peru-b-Ruby, Spark De Triomphe and Barry M's Strawberry for the heart and ring finger.

If you do recreate this look I would love to see so please do send me over a pic to my Facebook or Twitter

Stay Gorgeous

Grace xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!