Tuesday 12 July 2011

Cutest bracelets on the block!

The modern day friendship bracelet has become one of the trendiest things to have on your arm and now that they have added sparkles in to the mix I am well and truly on board! My only issue is the price, with some companies charging £22.00 for a bracelet mainly made out of a piece of embroidery thread, I think that takes the biscuit! If I had known when I used to make them in the playground at school and sell them to my friends for 10p that in a few (ok a lot) of years time I would be on to a winner I may have stuck at it! 

Luckily I have found some very cheap alternatives at Primark!

 This set of two (also available in pink) cost just £1.50
 This sparkling beauty (available in neon pink and lime) cost £2.00
They all have slip knot fastening so one size really does fit all!
I know this isn't a friendship bracelet but it's very pretty and matched my colour theme! Its also from Primark and cost £1.00 

So if you want to be on trend at as little cost as possible Primark is definitely the place to go! 

Stay Gorgeous

Grace x

3 comments:

  1. These are amazing! Especially all bundled up together - They look perrrfect! Next time I hit Primark, I shall definitely have a browse for these! :)

    Love Britt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh they look really pretty on, love the look of them and the little sparkles really add some glam:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!