Thursday, 14 July 2011

Shoe Haul!

I have never really done a haul post before, but seeing as I got a few pairs of shoes at the weekend I thought I would!

I had to show you all these shoes as they are all sparkly and I LOVE them! Bet you can't guess where I got them from?? Well they don't call me the queen of Primark for nothing!


 Here are the three pairs that I got, all from Primark and all sparkly!

 I really only intended on getting some super basic flip flops for throwing on day to day so when I saw these I had to have them, Practicality and glitter, what a perfect combination! And a complete bargain at £1.50!
 I saw these a month or so ago but for some reason I didn't get them, I now know that reason is because I am psychic and secretly knew they would go down in price! They are now £4.60! These are great for day wear and also evening as they have the diamant√© strip along the front of the foot! 
I don't even think I need to say anything about these, the sparkle speaks for itself! These are actually jelly shoes, I used to hate these when I was little but when my mum held these up I practically knocked everyone out of my way with my crutches and yelled I have to have them! Now these were the most expensive at £5.00!

So all in all a very successful shoe shop, and seeing as I can't wear heels at the moment I think I deserve glittery flats!

Quick hurry down to Primark and grab yourself some glittery bargains!

Stay Gorgeous

Grace x

2 comments:

  1. These are all so pretty .......... I'm a big time shoe lover.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    Your haul looks really great.
    If you don't mind please share it with our fashion haul community.
    www.chichaul.com

    Hope to see you around there!
    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments, I love to read them!